Sat, Apr 08|
1st Annual Unicorn Leadership Conference
A virtual conference where Unicorns will sharpen their horns & minds. As leaders, we face many difficult situations in the workplace. As these situations occur, it is our responsibility to handle these issues and figure out lasting solutions. Come learn problem solving skills and become Unicorns.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2023, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About the event
Are you ready to learn how to use your unicorn horn to pierce through difficult situations?
As leaders, we face many difficult situations in the workplace. As these situations occur, it is our responsibility to handle these issues and figure out lasting solutions. Come learn problem solving skills and learn how Unicorns lead the way to success no matter the situation they are in.
What's Included with your Ticket:
Conference will be a one day virtual event that will include keynote speakers, workshops, opportunities to network, and skill building sessions to allow participants practice what they learn.
April 8th 2023
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (PST)
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM - Welcome Speech
- 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM - Keynote Speech
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM - Networking Activity
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Workshop #1: Building Confidence to Handle Difficult Situations
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Break
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM - Workshop #2: Workplace Gossip: What causes it and how to fix it
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM - Workshop #3: Characteristics of Lasting Leaders
- 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - Workshop #4: The Water Course Way
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Closing Speech
Ticket & Purchase Policy:
- Ticket is valid for one (1) admission to the Unicorn Leadership Conference.
- Event will occur rain or shine. No rain checks, or returns.
- Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
- Ticket may not be altered, copied, transferred or resold. Ticket is only valid for the person named on it, or when accompanied by the person named on it.
- No Shows. Registered participants who do not attend the Unicorn Leadership Conference will not be refunded.
If you have any questions/issues feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!